- Develop new user-facing features with good quality, performance, reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Participate in agile development practice, requirement reviews, design reviews, and code reviews.
- Work as a team, flexible, proactive, well organized and focus on objectives with high standard and quality.
- Seek out new technologies and ideas to add value to our products or processes.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related fields.
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in Front-end programming and web development
- Able to work with various methods such as Waterfall, Agile (Scrum)
- Experience in web deployment CI/CD such as Kubernetes,Docker, Jenkin Pipeline.
- Any experience in iOS, Android native development or Cross platform is a plus.
- Experience in version control of GitHub, Gitlab will be advantage.
- Can work under pressure, strong communication & negotiation skill, self-learning.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good command of English.